Ella’s Kitchen’s most-iconic pouch, The Red One, which was the first ever pouch released by the leading baby food brand, is the centre of its new partnership with Action Against Hunger who help save the lives of little ones in need all around the world.
For every limited-edition special box (five pouch multipack) of The Red One that gets made, a packet of life-saving therapeutic foodis provided to a little one in need. From the outset, Ella’s Kitchen will provide at least 240,000 packets as part of the partnership, which will help thousands of little ones grow up to be strong and healthy.
The initiative, which is part of Ella’s Kitchen’s trademark ‘This Pack Gives Back’ charity programme works to serve the brand’s mission of improving children’s lives through developing healthy relationships with food. This includes making sure no little one goes hungry.
The Red One is made of 100% squished strawberries, raspberries, apples and bananas with a dash of lemon juice with nothing else added and contains one of the five fruit and veg recommended each day.
Ella’s Kitchen’s The Red One special box (five pouch multipack) is suitable for little ones from 6 months and is available at all major supermarkets and Ella’s Kitchen online shop now. RRP £3.50.
- *27p from every pack gives back to Action Against Hunger. This is the same amount needed to provide a child with a pack of lifesaving therapeutic food.
- Action Against Hunger is a global humanitarian organisation that takes decisive action against the causes and effects of hunger. We save the lives of malnourished children and work with their communities before and after disaster strikes. We ensure that everyone can access clean water, food, training and healthcare. We enable people to provide for themselves and we constantly search for more effective solutions, while sharing our knowledge and expertise with the world. We push for long-term change. We will never give up. Until the world is free from hunger.
- In 2017, Action Against Hunger helped more than 20.2 million people in nearly 50 countries around the world.
- www.actionagainsthunger.org.uk Follow us @acf_uknews
- About Ella’s Kitchen® Brand
Ella’s Kitchen® Brand mission is to improve children’s lives through developing healthy relationships with food. Set up in 2006 by Ella’s Dad Paul Lindley, the company prioritises health and nutritional value, but never at the expense of taste or convenience. Ella’s Kitchen® Brand strives to be good in every sense, offering healthy, handy and fun food that doesn’t cost the earth. In 2016 Ella’s Kitchen® Brand certified as a B Corporation, a global movement of pioneering companies that are using their business as a force for good. By certifying as a B Corp, it reinforces that the business is meeting rigorous standards of social + environmental performance, accountability + transparency.
- Visit www.ellaskitchen.co.uk or www.facebook.com/ellaskitchen for more information.